Reading/Language Arts Essential Objectives
- The student will use clear, coherent oral communication.
- The student will produce a written response to express his or her own thoughts and ideas.
- The student will write in the content areas.
- The student will learn and apply knowledge of print, phonological awareness, structural analysis skills, fluency strategies, vocabulary skills, and comprehension strategies to construct meaning of grade level text.
- The student will identify and use appropriate resources to locate
information to be applied to learning goals.